Homework help – remedial studies – tutoring in French – private lessons
SOSteacher provides the opportunity for you to obtain tutoring in French through private lessons.
Whether it’s preschool, elementary, high school, college or the preparation of entrance exams for private schools, we have the tutor you need to improve the academic performance of your youngster through our French courses. A young person who experiences small successes will have a much better perspective on his future and he will have the motivation to persevere in his studies. This same motivation is the key to success in tutoring, and our tutors can serve as a catalyst in the life of your youngster so that he sees himself triumph in his studies.
SOSteacher stands out among its customers! Thank you for your trust year after year!
Cities served for tutoring in French:
- Several other neighbouring cities
- We offer live online tutoring through our teaching platform.
“ Katherine has developed an incredible bond with Maxime, my son who is diagnosed with ADHD. She helps him meet his academic challenges with flying colors and he has a lot more confidence in him now that he is experiencing academic success. “
Caroline C., Quebec, Quebec
The most common issues in learning French :
- A majority of parents contact us for difficulties related to reading comprehension . Indeed, it is not because a pupil does not have difficulty with reading that he understands what he reads. The problem then has repercussions on other subjects, particularly with problem solving in mathematics.
- Another common problem is frequently observed when learning to read in kindergarten or Grade 1: recognition of letters, syllables, phonemes .
We observe this difficulty very easily since the youngster is delayed in his reading Fluency , writing words and handwriting.
This creates considerable pressure on the young student, who will be very quickly discouraged and for whom the level of anxiety will increase as soon as he is asked to read aloud. It is essential to call upon a professional like one of our specialized tutors in French in elementary school before the situation worsens and the child loses his self-confidence as well as his motivation at school and during the homework period at home.
The tutor will be able to detect the problem and will help your youngster to develop his own reading strategies that will make him evolve. He may also ask a member of the SOSteacher team to refer you to a specialist who will be able to diagnose an underlying learning disability (dyslexia, dysorthography, problem with lexical access, etc.)
Success is the fruit of persistence
Tutoring in French available 7 days a week:
- School catch-up
- Help with homework
- Preparation for the entrance exam of private schools
- Update for parents
- A dynamic team that listens and understands your needs.
- Accredited tutors carefully selected based on their experience with young people, their specialized academic background, their passion for teaching and their security clearance (based on a background check).
- Fast, affordable and secure service.