Do you need private lessons in order to obtain better academic results?
SOSteacher offers specialized tutoring support services through private courses by an accredited tutor. Teaching takes place at the primary, secondary, college and university levels in the core subjects of French, mathematics, science and English. Whether you live in Laval, Quebec City, Montreal, Gatineau, Sherbrooke or Trois-Rivières, SOSteacher is the specialist in tutoring services throughout Quebec. Our private tutors know how to identify your child’s needs and will help them overcome their academic challenges by providing adequate support and even more, by motivating your child, an essential factor in academic success!
- Is homework time becoming a dreaded task?
- Are you lacking resources to help?
- Does your child lack motivation?
- Do you feel that your relationship with your child is being strained?
- Is your child experiencing academic difficulties to the point of failure?
These telltale signs are crucial clues that show you how it is often necessary to call on a third party to intervene in your child’s schooling. Whether it due to an unexpected set-back, or for sustained and continuous follow-up throughout the year, it’s never too late to call on the services of a private teacher.
“Julien knows how to make the material interesting and playful, my son Samuel is always looking forward to seeing him again.”
Éric T., Montreal
Our private courses available 7 days a week:
- Remedial work
- School catch-up
- Homework help
- Preparation for the entrance exam to private schools
- Updates for parents
- A dynamic team of tutors who listen and understand your needs.
- Accredited tutors carefully selected based on their experience with young people, their specialized academic background, their passion for teaching and their security clearance (based on a background check);
- Fast, affordable and safe service.
“Katherine has developed an incredible bond with Maxime, my son who has been diagnosed with ADHD. She helps him meet his academic challenges with brio and he has a lot more self-confidence now that he is doing well academically.”
Caroline C., Quebec City, Quebec